Tuesday, October 2, 2012

He's Always Entertaining

"Why does he always make fun of me?"

Oh, Half-Man.  Sometimes, the pictures I get turn out like Hollywood's, and effusive praise is all I can offer.  Other times... well.  You'll see.  But you're always a good sport...




First, you thought you could hide behind the flags...

Wrong!  But then you started acting kinda funny...

I mean, really.  What are you doing back there?

It's not even like he has the ball.  You should leave him alone...

... yeah.  I'm not gonna touch that one.  Moving right along...

When he keeps his head up, he gets TFLs, like this one.

I thought it was kind of the Red Wings to match you up with a svelte player.

Looking sharp, buddy.

The Half Man thinks outside the box.  Who else would pass-rush backwards?

Indeed, he's one of a kind.

Awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment