Saturday, September 10, 2011

Breakfast Time

The Short Order Cook was flippin' flapjacks for everyone in Green Bay last night.  The little guy must have finally gotten his beauty sleep (widdle baby was tie-tie all week because of da bwig bwad teachers giving him homework... waaaaah - man up half man!)

Anyway, check out the Cook's form - being half the size of his opponents usually requires him to be lower than them (or their pads) to keep the defenders away from the ball.  This is kick-ass work here.  In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I have to make a confession: I never expected to enjoy offensive line play.  Ever.  Glad I was wrong.

*yawn*... Oh crap, we're starting!
"These guys get heavier every week, and I'm LOSING weight."
The right kind of double team.
Things were chippy early.  The Cook usually saves the ol' elbow-to-the-midsection for later in the game.
And they wonder why he's the half man?  Just LOOK at his legs compared to the DT he's blocking!  Also, he IS blocking him, which is just ridiculous.  You think that DT went home and cried?  I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment