Saturday, October 15, 2011

His Best Game Yet

I would hate to see him line up across from me.

The Bear had his best game yet.  Lots of pressure, near-sacks, a forced intentional grounding, great pad level, and he stayed on his feet.  Overall, he did everything I wanted, except use his swim move.



The Bear got after it early, getting 14 quarterback hurries (all stats approximate).

Not sure why he's surprised the quarterback is throwing the ball.  Hey, Austin - that's his job!

GET HIM!

I never noticed the camo/green on Austin's shoes before.  Tricky.

The Bear is still in disbelief that the quarterback got the ball away before he was slammed to the turf.

I really can't believe I never noticed that on his cleats.

A forced intentional grounding is just as good as a sack!

Soooooo close on this one, too.

Face-planting into Shav's knee will knock you out for a play or two.

Not gonna lie.  I think I said some colorful words when I saw this.

"Like I'm actually hurt.  What do you think I am, a tight end?  What?  Too soon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment