Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Krump For Victory

WINNING TEAM!  (Click on picture to animate.)


I'm going to try something new here at Two and a Half Men.  I'm going to insert jump breaks.  For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, I simply mean you'll have to click the link  below that says "Read more" to take you to the rest of the post.  It'll help me understand how many people are reading this thing and should clean the page up a bit.  I'd ask for your thoughts about it in the comments, but since no one ever comments on anything, I won't waste my breath.  Anyway, I'll reward you for clicking on "Read more" with some sweet GIFs of the Superfans Krumpin' For Victory.


Cool!  That was fun, huh?  Now, the Krumpin', as promised.  Remember to click on each picture to animate them.

Krump party.

Krump gathering.

Krump close-up.

Krumpin' alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment