Monday, October 10, 2011

He Came To Play On The Final Drive


I don't want to be a downer - I'm still flying from the end of that game - but this wasn't Jonah's best game.  In fact, it looked like he didn't eat his Wheaties.  Who would have thought the Short Order Cook would be better making pancakes at night than on a beautiful Saturday afternoon?  Actually, it probably was just the competition - I think I know who Jonah would vote for at DT if he had an All-Conference vote.  On the other hand, Jonah played like a champ on that final drive, only making one bad snap from his hated shotgun formation (Tanner made a great one-handed stab on the high snap - no harm, no foul).



Despite my earlier comments, this was impressive: he handled THREE Red Raiders here.

This was an epic battle all day.

Oof.  Just crumpling here.

The Short Order Cook did make one pancake...

...and he washed it right down.

He needed a little help to handle those DTs.

Without the help?  Sack.  I think that's the first one Jonah's given up this year, though.

The point of attack.

A recurring theme.

Told ya.

Everyone was looking for someone to block but nobody blocked anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment