Monday, October 3, 2011

All Outta Pancakes

Either batter is at a premium or he's saving up for homecoming, because I didn't see a single pancake this week.  And I even brought pure maple syrup to the game...

Hmmmmm... Looks like the Short Order Cook has #51 this week.

Jonah: "Sorry, Big Cat.  That one's on me."

That's more like it.

In any other context, you'd think they were about to kiss.

I have to hand it to him here.  Jonah didn't get the pancake, but watch how he throws this Bic Mac eating hog aside in the next photo.

Those pics were taken less than a second apart, btw.  That makes me think he could handle the 195 class this wrestling season.  Just sayin'.

Smallest player Jonah's blocked all year.  In fact, he asked if this was the JV team.

"There there.  Let it out.  Let it out."

All that hugging blocking is hard work, though.  Looks like he needs something.

I swear he's doing this on purpose.  It's a joke now.  He actually waves at me to make sure I take the picture.

I'd say something, but Suzuki seems like a nice guy... just be glad I didn't have time for Photoshop this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment